Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Voting Results are in!

Well I am happy to report that after the polls closed everything/one that I voted for passed/or didn't pass as the case may be. Yahoo, no more public smoking in Gahanna. Now I know some of you know that I used to smoke and thank God I quit almost 14 years now. Rob and I were at a comedy club a few weeks ago and discovered that no one was smoking. I asked our waitress and she said that the club was in Columbus which had passed the no smoking last year. She was very thankful that she didn't have to work in a smoke zone anymore. She said that on Saturdays after 3 shows she was discusting and sick from the smokers. Now she is one happy waitress. And that's hearing it from the horses mouth so to speak. She was really a lovely girl and I am not dis-ing her. Now some smokers would say that she should find another job if smoking is a problem for her and that I should only go to smoke free resturants if I wish but I say that THEY should find smoke zones and that we aren't changing they should. AMEN! Now I really should get to the sweeping and mopping that I am putting off. Yuck! More later...

No comments: