Friday, November 11, 2005

And we're off...

We are making our lists and checking them twice, looks like we are going to be more naughty than nice....he he he! Calling the paper, stopping the mail. What a hassle just to go to Vegas for a long weekend. Kids have to go to grandma's. That's the 2 and 4 legged kids. Which means more to pack. What's the weather in LV in Nov.? I'd rather be a bit chilly than too warm so we are packing short sleeves. If I get cold then I will just have to buy something - darn!
Great news, talked the boys into getting hair cuts last night. Now they don't look like shaggy mutts. They also don't have any more blond highlights. They weren't too happy about that. Using the old threat that if they behaved more then I might dye it again but until I see the changes - NO! I also can't have the holidays coming with kids that look unkept, mercy no. What would the relatives think?
Wish me lots of luck in LV. I found 2 yarn shops there and can't wait to see what they have. I will keep you posted. More Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Do you still have time for Y&R?