Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Tuesday

Well I have got to deal with Christmas and gifts to make. I have a scrapbook calendar to make for my mom-in-law and a scrapbook to finish for my mom. So much for reading that book I got at the library today. Sisterchicks - anybody read that series? Gathering the pics should be easier this year. I have all this years pics on the computer and I don't have to go through an entire years worth of doubles to see what I want to us. Just point and click! Yahoo. Now if I can get the pics from the two sis-in-laws I will be on my way.
Today I felted a headband I had knitted. Hope it fits my massive head. Also felted a wool sweater that someday will become a purse. Felting is Fun - sounds like a bumper sticker. And I also ripped out some rows on a sock I am knitting. That was not fun. But after about an hour the stitches are on and ready to go again. Hey I also baked a coffee cake from scratch today too. Taking it to bible study tomorrow so the house smells good but we can't have any. BooHoo
More later...

1 comment:

auntgerry said...

Bake another one when you get back and I'll help you destroy it. He he.