Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sorry we're back

Yes we made it to LV and are now sorry to be home. Yes, we left some money in LV but that's to be expected. We saw a few sights that are outside of the strip. Like Red Rock Canyon and Hoover Dam. That's one big Dam. But honestly four days is a bit much in LV. The weather was warmer than we thought it would be. And all that sun makes one long for the cold dreary days of OH...not! I had a wonderful roller coaster airplane ride home last night. Guess we flew right over the clouds that were making tornados in IN. Great, just what I needed. Then I get home to find one sick cat. She had pottied where she shouldn't have and that is not like her at all. Otherwise she wouldn't be here. And she wasn't eatting. I took her to the vet this morning and she might have a bladder/kidney infection. Guess we shouldn't have left any money in LV, gonna need it here. And man is it cold here. Yesterday 71 today 40 with bitter winds, gotta love OH! So much for the welcome home. More Later...

1 comment:

auntgerry said...

Hi Lisa, Glad your back. We missed you this morning at the Merch. I am working on the socks that match my lace scarf in the hot pink, and orange. I have one finished and down to the heel on the second. I also went to the Alpaca fair at the fair grounds last weekend and bought some yummy alpaca handpainted sock yarn in forest greens and fall colors. I loved those cute little animals. The adults only cost $25,000, so I may get a few to put in the back yard. Ha Ha.