Friday, November 04, 2005

Try Again!

OK, sorry that everyone has had a time trying to comment to my blog but it should be fixed now. I made the necessary changes and then double checked that they were still there and they were. So anyone willing to try can.
So, hubby discovered that he has more vacation left to use than he has scheduled and is now taking every Friday off. Sounds good except I meet with a bunch of KnitWits every Friday to knit our hearts out. I hope this doesn't end up cramping my style. LOL! I really enjoy this knit group and have learned so much from them that I really don't want to miss anything. We will see how this all goes.
It's a beautiful day here in OH. Might even get the shorts back out. The boys will be playing outside today which means STINKY boys tonight! For family members who are looking for their school pics, they both had to have retakes done yesterday. Kyle's had this funny, mass murdered look which had to be redone and Ryan's pic was cropped way off center. I hope they get back in time for Christmas cards.
Looks like hubby now needs the computer for work...doesn't sound like a day off to me. More later...enjoy!

No comments: