Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just Look!

Does anyone wish they had the life of these two animal? They don't even know they are animals. Holly (the ######) and Grizabella (crazy cat) run this house. But aren't they cute!
FYI - yesterday was fun. After Cinderella got the house in order, she (I) got to go away for a little knit session. A friend from my Friday Knitwits group invited me to go downtown to a cool very urban area where knitters meet to eat, drink and chat. Wellll, I was all for that. It was very nice to be away but not too away if you know what I mean. We had a good time getting to know one another and share what we are knitting. It was also a beautiful day to be out and about but today (Sunday) is another story. Got up to storms and tornado warnings. Not something you want to see on your way to church. But what better place to be going if you might be "going" anyway. Looks good on the heavenly resume if you die on your way to church don't ya think? But the weather had cleared and now it's just ugly and makes you want to sleep. But no, not for me, I have tons of laundry to do. Didn't I just do this? We are only a family of four but we are very, very clean.
I hope this is a fast week. Rob and I are leaving for a little adult time (YAHOO!) on Saturday. Heading to Las Vegas. Rob has to go for a work conference and I get to tag along. Even the boys are looking forward to this because I am taking out of school for 2 days and they get to go to Grandpa's! Rob's bro lives in LA and his family are going to meet us in LV. A good time will be had by all I am sure. Now I just have to get through this week. Not much on the calendar but that can change at a moments notice.
Oh yeah what about the knitting. Well I finished a felted purse, took forever, a cool scarf and a headband, that I still have to felt. Yesterday I started a new pair of socks. Now some at the knitting group were complaining that they can't knit any for themselves now because it's so close to Christmas but not me. I want these socks. They are being made with Lorna's Lace in Black Pearl and will look great on my tootsies. I also wanted something rather small to take on the plane. But prepare your knitting supplies before packing clothes. Do I have my priorities in order or what? More later...........

No comments: