Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Here we are in Red rock Canyon in Las Vegas. This is one really pretty place. Went you are from OH it is very hard to imagine a place like this. People use this like we would a state park. Picnics were happening and man I wished we had some of my mom's fried chicken and potato salad. That would have been real nice there. Heck, that's real nice anywhere...But I digress. There were people rock climbing and I mean really climbing those rocks not like at Dick's Sporting Goods store. No these people were serious. Except maybe for the car with the case of Corona in the back window. Looking at this canyon gives you the same small feeling you get when you look at the ocean. Truly amazing! More later...

1 comment:

auntgerry said...

I told you it was worth it to go to Red Rock. I just love it out there. I was living in Las Vegas one of the few times it snowed. We drove out there and all the cactus was covered with snow. What a sight! The sky was blue the snow white and the canyon red. Absolutely breath taking.....