Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nighty night

I wish I could fall sleep like this. Notice his hands are still trying to turn the page but nope - out go the lights. I can remember a time when I could eat a big piece of chocolate cake and down a bottle (yup, pop used to come in bottles) of Pepsi and fall right to sleep. Now I need pills!!!! Crap, I hate getting old. When I do sleep I get up and something hurts (knees, back, feet) - exactly how do you hurt yourself while sleeping??? Certain things also cause heartburn/gas, that's pleasant. I find myself asking "What did I eat last night, don't want to have that again." As if my pants have room for bloating! I have also started not caring about what I wear in public, as long as I am clean and my bod is covered, who cares. I do care if going to Easton or someplace nice for dinner. By nice I mean doesn't have a drive through. Anyone else out there with me on this or am I all alone in bleach spotted shorts.

No comments: