Thursday, October 04, 2007

Real Estate action!













I am soooooo excited I can't take it. The #1 house on our wish list just lowered the price by $30,000 - WOW! Now we can lower ours and make a bid on this one contingent on the sale of ours of course but now we have something happening - and I am really going to be on my knees about this house. It's perfect for us with just the new things we were looking for. First floor laundry with enough room for the cat box......now I can get it out of my closet. I know that sounds yucky but she's a clean cat. It also has a den/office, yahoo no more computer in the basement and household paperwork where is should be and not all over the dinning room table. Corian countertops - love it!! And no deck - a paver brick patio and walkway and driveway. Oh yeah, and a 3 car garage. Those are the things we wanted no more, and no less. And believe me we have seen some houses with a lot more that we needed. We are meeting with our agents tonight to make the bid and lower ours enough to generate some action. At this point I will paint anything that will sell this house. Sadly this probably means no knitting or working on the demin quilt for a while but some sacrifies are worth it. Anyone like to paint????? Call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the house. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.