Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute!



How cute is this dog??? So much so that she just knows she is NOT a dog at all. This is her favorite place to lay, Mom's lap on mom's arm. Makes it very difficult to knit. But that shouldn't be my first priority with a dog as cute as this. I can't believe the picture came out so well, animals usually get that evil red eye ghost look to them.

Can anyone tell me what the &@#* is up with my elbow? Looks like a nose or a huge nipple. Crap!












Now for the embrassing pictures that all parents take of their kids and that red eye ghost look too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought my boys were cute but I think they've been topped. They ALWAYS end up with the demon eyes. (if you ask my husband he'll say there's a reason for that)As for the elbow, I have no idea.