Tuesday, August 01, 2006

She Likes It!

I am sooo happy, She likes it. If you have a cat you know how they can be. I knitted and felted this little bed for her. Here it does look a little small but it isn't. She likes to get in small spaces. This is actually the second bed I made for her. The first was very small and might fit a kitten. So yes, you have to knit to fit, even for a cat. That sucks. But since I had quite a bit of yarn left over I just went for, willy nilly and made up the pattern as I went along. That is very freeing.
Everyone should try that, free style knitting. That should be an Olympic sport, don't ya think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet she looks!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
You'll always know where to find her now. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope the puppy can't read this, but where is her bed? I know, it's on the sofa next to you. Puppy better get a sweater or I'm going to tell her that the cat is your favorite. Puppy is a she isn't she?

auntgerry said...

That bed look so cute, I hope the princess loves it.