Wednesday, August 23, 2006

He CAN walk on water!














For those of you with teenagers, you know what I mean when I say that sometimes they think they can walk on water. They get smarter and you get dumber...by the minute sometimes. Well my son now has proof that he can walk on water. Great, that's all I need. Speaking of him, he started his first day of high school this morning. He was so excited. I guess I was too since I was woke up at 5:30 and school was all I could think of. As he was walking out the door and across the court I couldn't help but remember when he did the same thing in kindergarden. Man has he grown since then. I can't believe I have tears in my eyes as I write this.....boohoo.
He was equally as excited then as he is now. I hope he doesn't get disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate!!!!!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance !!!

Tears do flow for .... 'how long?'
Nah.... just keep dancing!!!