Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Look what I made!



Sometimes you just gotta get your creative side moving. Now I didn't think of these crafts all by myself. I got some ideas from the Knitwits but I made these all by myself. For the non-knitters these beads are made into stitch markers and the plastic tub is for putting yarn into and pulling out through the hole in the top, that way your yarn doesn't run all over the house, get taggled in your legs, around the chair and around the dog. It's a safety device for keeping us out of the ER. Which also makes it a money saver. Have you been to the ER lately? I pray you do not. Anyway I used everything I already had and it cost me nothing. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cleaver!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth took the words right out of my "mouth"-so clever and artsy fartsy!

auntgerry said...

Of course there is a frog on it!.. I love your goodies. Did you get your sleeves fixed?