Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You can knit too much!

Yesterday I woke up with my right hand numb and tingly - like it was asleep. This was very aggravating and it lasted all day. It wasn't until around 6:30 pm that I checked with Dr. Internet (lots cheaper than actually going to the doctor and I can self medicate very well). Well it looks like I have a issue with carpal tunnel syndome. I only knitted from about 3pm - 10pm, I guess you can reach an age where you should do anything for that long. I have never had CTS, ever! Now exactly how am I going to knit Kyle's slippers any suggestions Kay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MUST be brave and carry on. Remember I was knitting two days after I broke my wrist, not well, but I was knitting. If I can do it you can do it. If you develop a life long injury, disregard what I said above.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am having trouble finding Kay's blog...where did it go? Thanks for your help. Randy