Monday, February 26, 2007

SWEET suite 2




Check these out - how bad to they want us to bet on things that they have to put a phone by the toilet !
This was part of our view every night - I never got tired of that. Every bathroom was outfitted with Aveda products and Cesar's cologne - men and women's. And yes, I cleaned that place out! I did restain myself and I left the robes and slippers. When I asked how much this room goes for - they said $2000 a night!!!!!!!!! YAHOO

Vegas was packed for the NBA all stars game (whatever) and that's how we got the upgrade. But that was only for one night then we moved to another great room but not a big as this one. How the rich must live......

3 comments:

auntgerry said...

OMG, I so miss that view. I used to see something like that out my bedroom window. I wish I was there now. I love the fact you got this great upgrade. Wow!

Anonymous said...

I am so envious! The view is beautiful. The room doesn't look too shabby either. Hope you took more pics.

C

Anonymous said...

Wow... I bet it was hard to come home! What a great time... and to see the Blue Man Group... I would have loved that!
Beth