Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What was I thinking??








Friends told me I was crazy but that wasn't news. I've been like that for-ever! Santa brought

the boys an electric guitar and drum set. As the boys are getting older it's getting harder to buy for them at Christmas. Gone are the days when a box of legos would do. And frankly they don't need anymore clothes. So that's my reasoning for saying yes to these instruments of torture. The good thing is they play or shall I say try to play music from my era. Music I can rock to. What I should have done is asked Santa to bring me some Bose noise reducing head phones.

2 comments:

auntgerry said...

Glad you're back to blogging again. So when do we knit in the new house??????????

Anonymous said...

I understand Harding Hospital has closed. I'm looking for a nice rest home for you. What were you thinking?