Thursday, March 23, 2006

Knitting Update

Ok, I know, it's been a while. If the taking, downloading and publishing of the pictures weren't so difficult to me I would do it more often. Kind of like exercising. HAHA! I will get the hang of this I promise. Here are a few things I recently finished. I love the warm clogs. They were so easy to knit and I learned several new knitting techniques. I plan on making more colorful ones for Christmas presents. Family members, act surprised. And the scarf is my first steps into lacey knitting. It is also the only thing I own in cashmere. I ordered the cashmere on eBay and it came from England so I feel very provincial when I wear it. It's very soft and wish I had more of it. But for now I will wear my clogs and scarf and dream of more knitting projects to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your clogs. I hope you can teach me!

Anonymous said...

You have 'inspired' me to make some clogs for my son. I'll test the construction of them on HIS pair before I make some for me :-) I'll show you the updates next Friday at our LYS Knitwits group. Great seeing you today! It was really fun!

auntgerry said...

The clogs look great, and yes I am back in OHio and yes I have yarn for you.